“To deliver high end services, products and solutions in cathodic protection, fouling prevention and corrosion control towards the maritime, offshore wind, and oil & gas industry”.
WRS Cathodic protection has more than two decades experience of accumulated knowledge in corrosion control within the Marine and Offshore industry.
Since 1994 WRS Cathodic protection has been acknowledged for its vast engineering expertise within the following markets:
- Offshore Oil & Gas
- Offshore Renewable
- Ship Build and Ship Repair
- Mega yachts
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure
Products and Services:
- Sacrificial anodes (zinc, aluminium, magnesium) supply and engineering
- Impressed Current Cathodic Protection systems and services (ICCP)
- Marine Growth Prevention Systems and services (MGPS / ICAF) to prevent fouling by using copper anodes
- Potential measurements
- Cathodic protection services like anode mapping and calculation, pre-dock inspections, ICCP / ICAF services and installation, log sheet analysis.
The team of WRS will be pleased to assist you!